FPrimeC Solutions is a engineering company in the GTA, Canada and provides advanced inspection, non-destructive testing and evaluation solutions for cost-effective and reliable assessment of concrete infrastructure. Research and development is at the core of our business and our identity as a technology company. At FPrimeC Solutions, we are committed to bringing leading technologies and solutions for the inspection and maintenance market.
We are currently looking for a CO-OP Civil Engineering to join our team at our head office in Richmond Hill, ON:
- Actively participate in project coordination and field investigations;
- Prepare engineering reports, technical notes, and presentations;
- Assist senior engineering team with preparing technical proposals;
- Prepare basic CAD drawings
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3rd or 4th year civil engineering student;
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and understanding of concrete structures and materials;
- Demonstrate general working knowledge of construction industry, consulting engineering in Canada;
- Basic Familiarity with applicable building codes and design standards as well as condition assessment guidelines (i.e. OSIM, ACI 318, CSA A23.2 and A23.3);
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skill required to develop a client network;
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Familiar with AutoCAD;
- Possess a valid driver’s license;
- Be authorized to work on a full-time basis in Canada;
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather, industrial plants, (within safe and reasonable limits). The position may also involves traveling across Canada (transportation and accommodation, and meal paid by company).
About FPrimeC Solutions
FPrimeC Solutions is an award winning engineering company in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Canada, with clients in more than 30 countries. We develop innovative testing solutions for cost-effective and reliable assessment of infrastructure facilities. At FPrimeC Solutions, we are committed to bringing leading technologies and making the next generation of testing solutions that help our customers succeed.
How To Apply
To apply please provide a copy of your resume and a 400-word (maximum) cover letter (which includes a link to your LinkedIn profile) and giving examples of your success in the civil engineering field, and email it to: email@example.com
Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated strong engineering background and passion for digital inspection and non-destructive testing. Initial telephone interviews will be scheduled with candidates who are suitable for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org