FPrimeC Solutions is a engineering company in the GTA, Canada and provides advanced inspection, non-destructive testing and evaluation solutions for cost-effective and reliable assessment of concrete infrastructure. Research and development is at the core of our business and our identity as a technology company. At FPrimeC Solutions, we are committed to bringing leading technologies and solutions for the inspection and maintenance market.
We are currently looking for a CO-OP Marketing to join our team at our head office in Richmond Hill, ON:
As a marketing assistant at FPrimeC, you will contribute to creating quality content (audio, video, and blog post), enhancing customer development and engagement across social media channels, setting up Google Analytics and goals, Manage Google Ads.
This is a junior to mid-level position. We want to see you evolve your digital marketing expertise and generate quality content and to create engagement.
- Excellent experience in developing digital content (video – YouTube, illustration, copy writing)
- A Good experience in social media marketing experience (Content Marketing)
- Excellent social selling (B2B), communication skill – Especially LinkedIn
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (French would be considered an asset).
- Lead generation – email, phone and LinkedIn selling skills
About FPrimeC Solutions
FPrimeC Solutions is an award winning engineering company in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Canada, with clients in more than 30 countries. We develop innovative testing solutions for cost-effective and reliable assessment of infrastructure facilities. At FPrimeC Solutions, we are committed to bringing leading technologies and making the next generation of testing solutions that help our customers succeed.
How To Apply
To apply please provide a copy of your resume and a 400-word (maximum) cover letter (which includes a link to your LinkedIn profile) and giving examples of your success in the sales/marketing field, and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated strong prospecting skills. Initial telephone interviews will be scheduled with candidates who are suitable for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com