Invitation to Webinar
What is Low Strain Pile Integrity Test?
In general, Pile Integrity refers to certain characteristics of deep foundations and piles such as:
- Physical Dimensions of Pile (Length or Cross-Section);
- Continuity of Pile (presence of Voids or Major Cracks); and
- Consistency of the Pile Material.
Certain problems during the construction process can affect integrity of these elements: poor management of slurry, steel reinforcement installation issues, and poor concrete quality or concreting. These problems can result in defects, which in turn would negatively impact the structural integrity and mechanical properties of the piles and deep foundations.
Scope of this Webinar
- Integrity Problems in Concrete Piles
- NDT methods of Pile Integrity Assessment
- What is Pile Low Strain Pile Integrity
- PIT “How-To’s and Practical Considerations in the field inspection and testing
- Preparing Pile heads
- Impacts (Blows): How to do, What to use, and How many
- Couplants: What is best for each job condition
- How to analyze PIT Measurement
- Time Domain Analysis // Velocity // Acceleration
- The effect of Impedance
- Signal Processing, Filtering, Amplification
- Frequency Domain for Shallow Depth Defects
- Case Studies from around the world (Canada, US, India, Chile, Pakistan)
Who Should Attend ?
- Geotechnical Engineers
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance Auditors
- Pile Driving / Pile Installation Experts
- Non-Destructive Testing and Geophysics Specialists