Concrete Scanning and Imaging
FPrimeC Solutions provides the most innovative, rapid, and cost-effective solutions for Concrete Scanning and Imaging on a wide range of structures, including buildings, parking garages, bridges, and industrial floors. We use the most advanced Ground Penetrating Radars (GPR) in the market to bring the best scanning and imaging experience and help our customers with their day to day challenges. Our GPR solutions can be combined with advanced non-destructive ultrasonic scanning to enhance your understanding of sub-surface defects in concrete structures.
- Locating and mapping steel reinforcing bars (rebar) in concrete elements
- Condition assessment of parking garages
- Condition assessment of concrete bridge decks (locating delamination)
- Locating live conduits in concrete footings (industrial plants)
Interested in our GPR Services?
Are you interested in our advanced technologies for concrete imaging and scanning? Contact us at 647-933-6633 and one of our expert engineers will contact you shortly.
We help customers by providing Line Scans and Area Scans for mapping steel rebar in wide range of concrete elements such as:
- Concrete Walls and Slabs
- Concrete Beams, Columns and Shear Walls
- Concrete footings and piles (where access to element is possible)
Our concrete scanning and imaging helps identify the location and size of potential sub-surface defects.
- Voids in concrete slabs and walls
- Detect voids underneath concrete slabs
Infrared Thermography can help identify potential sub-surface detects, delamination, and moisture in concrete slabs, foundation walls, and bridge decks.
- Detect delamination in concrete bridge decks
- Detect moisture in concrete foundation walls