FPrimeC Solutions provides the most advanced solutions for non-destructive evaluation of concrete strength. Our testing solutions can be used in new construction as well as in the inspection and assessment of existing concrete structures.
- New Construction
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance (Learn More)
- Meeting Design Specs.
- Verify uniformity and Integrity
- Existing Structures
- Evaluate concrete strength
- Evaluate integrity and uniformity
- Verify code compliance
We Offer a wide range of NDT solutions for evaluation of concrete strength:
- Early Age Concrete Strength – Maturity Method
- Rebound Hammer Test with/without Calibration
- Pull Out Test
- Combined NDT + Mathematical Modeling (SonReb)
We offer cost-effective, and easy to implement solutions for predicting the early age strength of concrete using the Maturity Method. We utilize the most advanced testing solutions in the market to help customers with real-time quality control and strength development.
- Temperature Monitoring
- Early Age Strength Monitoring
- Developing Project-Specific Calibration Curves
- Real-Time Solutions for Concrete Strength
We offer cost-effective, and rapid solutions for non-destructive evaluation of concrete strength. Our experienced engineers and technicians utilize the most advanced tools to assess:
- Concrete uniformity and homogeneity over large areas, such as walls and slabs (ASTM C 805)
- In-place (on-site) Estimate of Concrete Strength
- Development of correlation curves between compressive strength, and rebound values.
Combined NDT + Mathematical Modeling
In sensitive projects, where owners, contractors, and consultants are not interested in intrusive methods, combined NDT methods and the use of mathematical models can be beneficial. Our experts can help you estimate the strength of concrete with ease and confidence:
- Nuclear power plants
- Hydro dams
- Water and Waste water treatment centres
- Trunk sewers and Tunnels
When concrete break values are low as a result of cold weather, exposure to freezing temperatures, concrete pour delays, or poor concrete mix, SonReb method proves valuable.
Addressing Concrete Strength Issues ?
On-site Evaluation of Concrete Strength is a main challenge in the condition assessment of existing infrastructure, or the quality control of new construction. Owners, maintenance